PT live in Kalahari ..
Last Updated: February 21, 2018
Information We Collect About You
In General . We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
• Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner, including personal information that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the website. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
• Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other Tunnl businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
• Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. Similarly, if you use our website to upload, share and/or distribute content (including videos, comments or other submissions), and such content contains personal information about others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing and/or distribution.
• Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
• Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website. You may also clear or delete existing cookies from standard internet browsers.
• Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
• Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, Tunnl companies, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister Tunnl companies or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• enforce our terms and conditions;
• manage our business and
• perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
• Seat Access.If you are a PRO or Business subscriber, you may grant access to your account to others subject to a seat limit. By doing so, you will be sharing all information related to the content and settings of your account except for your account credentials.
• Business partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
• Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by clicking here.
• Other Tunnl businesses. We are part of the Tunnl family of businesses (go to www.tunnl.com a listing of these businesses). We may share information we collect, including personal information, with the Tunnl companies. Sharing information with our Tunnl companies enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you.
• Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
i. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
ii. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and our Tunnl sister companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
How You Can Access Your Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
• You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others; upload content (e.g. pictures, videos, audio files, etc.); and post comments or reviews of content found on the Website. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address or share it with another user, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you post or otherwise share with other users, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
1119 PX Schiphol-Rijk
©2018 Video Distribution. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Last Updated: February 21, 2018
Video Distribution. ("Video Distribution," "we," or "us") offers an online video sharing platform and community through its website located at Videodistribution.com and other Video Distribution-operated sites (collectively, the "Video Distribution"), mobile applications, connected TV applications, and other online services (collectively and including the Video Distribution Site, the "Video Distribution Service"). By registering as a member or by using the Video Distribution Service in any way, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"), which forms a binding agreement between you and Video Distribution. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use the Video Distribution. **
• Who May Use the Video Distribution Service
• License to Use the Video DistributionService
• Term and Termination; Account Deletion
• Content Restrictions
• Code of Conduct
• Licenses Granted by You
• Your Representations and Warranties
• Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
• Limitation of Liability
• General Provisions
1. Who May Use the Video Distribution
AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Video Distribution. If you are at least 18, but are still a minor (this depends on where you live), you must have your parent or legal guardian's permission to use the Video Distribution. Please have him or her read this Agreement with you.
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: By granting your child permission to use the Video Distribution, you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your child. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's use of the Video Distribution. If your child is using the Video Distributionand is either under 18 or does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable his or her access. If you have questions about whether the Video Distribution is appropriate for your child, please review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us.
WARNING: Even if you are old enough to use the Video Distributionand/or have your parent's or guardian's permission, some of the content available within the Video Distribution may not be appropriate for you. Some content may contain "R-rated" material, nudity, profanity, and mature subject matter. If you are under 18, do not view such content.
2. License to Use the Video Distribution
LICENSE: Video Distribution grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the Video Distribution for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the Video Distribution. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by Video Distribution in writing, you will not scrape, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Video Distribution or any source code therein. Nor will you attempt to circumvent any of Video Distribution's technical measures or take any measures to interfere with or damage the Video Distribution Service. All rights not expressly granted by Video Distribution are reserved.
What information we may collect about you;
What we use that information for; and
With whom we share that information.
REGISTRATION : To fully use the Video Distribution, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Video Distribution and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
PARTNER NAME : We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY : You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorized or unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Video Distribution Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
5. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Video Distribution and continues as long as you have an account with us.
ACCOUNT DELETION : You may delete your account at any time.
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: Video Distribution may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if Video Distribution determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Video Distribution's reputation and goodwill. If Video Distribution deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the Video Distribution. Video Distribution may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by Video Distribution will terminate. Sections 6 and 11 though 16 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Video Distribution shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
6. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
• Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
• Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
• Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
• Exploits minors;
• Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
• Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
• Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
• Violates any law.
All videos you submit must also comply with the Video Distribution Guidelines, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
7. Code of Conduct
In using the Video Distribution, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
• Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
• Harass or stalk any other person;
• Harm or exploit minors;
• Distribute "spam";
• Collect information about others; or
• Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Video Distribution Site (unless you are an official Video Distribution partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with Video Distribution).
Video Distribution has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Video Distribution Service.
8. Licenses Granted by You
LICENSE TO Video Distribution : As between you and Video Distribution, you own the video content ("videos") that you submit to the Video Distribution. By submitting a video, you grant Video Distribution and its affiliates a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your video for the purpose of (i) displaying the video within the Video Distribution; (ii) displaying the video on third party websites and applications through a video embed or Video Distribution's API subject to your video privacy choices; (iii) allowing other users to play, download, and embed on third party websites the video, subject to your video privacy choices; (iv) promoting the Video Distribution, provided that you have made the video publicly available; and (v) archiving or preserving the video for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations.
LICENSE TO OTHER USERS : You further grant all users of the Video Distribution permission to view your videos for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from the videos solely to the extent necessary to view the videos. The foregoing licenses are in addition to any license you may decide to grant (e.g., a Creative Commons license).
DURATION OF LICENSES: The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your videos from the Video Distribution, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that removed videos may be cached in search engine indices after removal and that Video Distribution has no control over such caching.
8.2 Non-video Content
As between you and Video Distribution, you own all non-video content that you submit to the Video Distribution. You grant Video Distribution and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your non-video content. In addition, you waive any so-called "moral rights" in your non-video content. You further grant all users of the Video Distributionpermission to view your non-video content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to Video Distribution on improving or adding new features to the Video Distribution, Video Distribution shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
9. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Video Distribution and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Video Distribution will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Video Distribution and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Video Distribution; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Video Distribution violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
11. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
Video Distribution respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice as set forth in our Copyright and DMCA Policy, which is incorporated into this Agreement. For other intellectual property claims, please send us a notice at [email protected]
Video Distribution reserves the right to modify the Video Distribution Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Video Distribution Service. Video Distribution has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the Video Distribution Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Video Distribution provides the Video Distribution Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore use the Video Distribution Service at your own risk. Video Distribution expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Video Distribution makes no representations or warranties:
• That the Video Distribution Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
• That the Video Distribution Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
• Concerning any content submitted by any member;
• Concerning any third party's use of content that you submit;
• That any content you submit will be made available on the Video Distribution Service or will be stored by Video Distribution;
• That the Video Distribution Service will meet your business or professional needs;
• That Video Distribution will continue to support any particular feature of the Video Distribution Service; or
• Concerning sites and resources outside of the Video Distribution Service, even if linked to from the Video Distribution Service.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the Video Distribution Service, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
13. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) Video Distribution shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and (ii) Video Distribution 's total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to Video Distribution over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
14. General Provisions
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Video Distribution in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Video Distribution's rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without Video Distribution's prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Video Distribution electronically. Video Distribution may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the Video Distribution Service. For support-related inquiries, you may contact us. You may send notices of a legal nature to [email protected] or the following address:
Video Distribution, Beechavenue 182, 1119 PX Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands
Nothing herein shall limit Video Distribution's right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Video Distribution on the Video Distribution Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Video Distribution. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Video Distribution Site.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
• Government Entity Addendum
• Copyright and DMCA Policy
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Video Distribution and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement does not govern any use of Video Distribution's application protocol interface (API), which is governed by our API Agreement.